My cuties and I have made this a few times already so we just had to share the love!! Thanks to The Morning Blend for introducing this tasty treat to us! We followed this easy- peasy and delicious Apple Pie Recipe from Sendiks.com and had a ton of fun making it! Quick & Simple with a little perfecting to make our own along the way!
1 Pkg of 2 Count Pie Crusts (optional for a 3rd & 4th crust to place or weave on top for overachiever)
1/2 c. Sugar
3 Tbsp. Flour
2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
8 Medium Sliced Apples (haha! don't forget to peal them, great with, but better without! I preferred the sweet Granny Apples.)
1/4 c. flour
1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. oats
1/4 c. cold butter chopped
1. Preheat over to 425
2. Roll both crusts on top of each other (17x12 or we used a small round pan)
3. Place crust in pan with crust hanging a little over outside edges.
4. Mix Sugar, Flour & Ground Cinnamon together in a bowl.
5. Stir in the Apples with the dry mix (shake in bag or covered bowl)
6. Spoon Apple Mixture into crusted pan.
7. Cut Butter into small squares/ little bits.
8. Spinkle butter bits over top of apple mixture and fold in the extra crust hanging over pan.
9 Bake 35-40 minutes and let cool for another 30 minutes!
*Use a 3rd pie crust, cooling rack & pizza cutter to make fun designs on the top or just leave it as is.*